.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Drama Evaluation

I call in, although there were still a some mistakes, that my crowds (made up of Liegha, Charlotte, Max, Robert, Katie, Claire and myself) performance went sooner well. Rehersals at the beginning of this term were horrible, with group line of reasoning and not listening to eachother, but after a hardly a(prenominal) weeks we began to pull off it up with better communicational skills and having different people in tending (director) really helped with decision making and getting everyone to listen to different ideas.MY individual(prenominal) rehersals worked really well, I managed to learn most of my lines within a few weeks, which gave me more time to practise my staging positions and interaction with the other characters on stage, although I dont smelling this showed in my perfomance. My weakest scene would have been the Lancelot and Guineverre scene, where Max and I were lead characters. I think due to the fact that all look were on us, as we were very close together, gav e me slight stage-frieght as my drive was quite stiff, unlike in rehersals.I forgot most of the stage directions we, as a group, decided to use, to make the scene more slap-stick comemdy for the year 6s. Although I touch sensation my vocal skills were my cockeyedest skills for the scene I sounded more like a magnate/princess then a normal teenager, I articulated so that auditory sense members could understand me, and I think I projected my voice quite loudly. Our Booties scene came over quite effectively, with everyone looking realistly hypnotized.Katie, our Leader, came off really strong and wise and Claire, our McConnamal, came off really well in the fact that she was arduous to trick poor Liegha, Someone, into handing over all her money. All the Booties remember their lines, on time, so we were close to in sync with eachover, which made the hypnotizism even more believeable. I think since the performance we have improved this scene, in the fact that weve got alot of vim for our new song Money, Money, Money which could engage the audience with them swaying and enjoying the music.All in all, I think that our performance went great, not perfect, but really, really well. As a group I feel we communicated well, engaged the audience in a few scenes, and mangaged to make as few mistakes as posseible. As an indivual actor, I feel I can make alot of improvements to my serperate parts and to the whole group together, and to be honest it was alot of fun. CaraMay x

No comments:

Post a Comment